CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri


Another 3 days before we celebrate the Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. and I'm still working. Sigh. Everyone in FB, bloggers going to balik kampung this coming Wednesday.

Though the trip can be boring at times (cause of jammed) I'm always look forward to meeting other family members in Melaka. Oh! I just can't wait to meet them. Sure havoc like last time. Hajah Mah's family memang kecoh.

I haven't packed yet, the feeling for Hari Raya is so so cam suam kuku je. I feel a little a bit sad. My 3rd raya without him. But I always reminds myself I still have my family. Always be thankful for that. Hari Raya is not a sad day.. so let Cheer up! Iif Allah permits, one day sure can celebrate raya with him. Pray for me :-))

I would like to take this opportunity to wish u all a VERY HAPPY & SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Have a joyous raya and drive safely! Oppsss not to forget, sorry for all my wrong doings. Maaf Zahir & batin.


2 comments:

Syima Syaz said...

selamat hari raya kak sha...sama lah kita mintak maaf kot2 ada ayat yg buat kak sha terasa....

Diana Sulaiman said...

selamat hari raya... maaf zahir & batin