CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friends

Susah nak be a good friends to others. Susah jugak nak jaga hati kawan. I don't want to hurt her.
It's not my intention.. I thought she understand my situation. But bila keadaan dah reda, sha lupakan kisah lama. To me, past is past. Tapi kan sha rasa she is not get over it. It's ok, maybe salah sha yg bsikap bodoh sombong. If she ignores me, then probably she don't want to be friends with me. Xpela, I've got nothing to lose. Sorry again for bothering ur rich and famous life.


4 comments:

Mummy Ranger said...

hi sha,

sabarlah..janji u happy with your life. asyik kita nak jaga hati orang..but orang x reti nak jaga hati kita..anyway, selamat hari raya!

Anonymous said...

maybe she relaises no point having a cry baby in her life ;-) its better to have no friends than a friend like u ha ha ha

nasaoji said...

tak abis2 kisah kakak ku sorg ni ngn kekwan ek...

hurrmmm...bruntung sha d kurniakan sifat lembut hati...

tak pe kakak ku...kwn2 yg ikhlas d keliling sha lebih ramai dr yg tak ikhlas tu...jdnya, jgn tenggelamkan deme yg ikhlas itu bila yg tak ikhlas itu muncul, ek..

senyum2 yer kakakku!

mslvoe said...

Mummy ranger,
btul².. baik kita jaga diri kita dgn baik :-) selamat hari raya

Anon,
talk to urself ;-)

Odah,
:-)) at least kita tahu her true color